Friday, March 21, 2008

The Worldwide Success Network

My very dear friend, Leslie Householder, author of the wildly successful The Jackrabbit Factor: Why You Can, and the equally uplifting and inspiring Hidden Treasures: Heaven's Astonishing Help with Your Money Matters has invited me to join and to invite my friends to join, the above linked Worldwide Success Network. They are actually running a promotion right now, that if I refer 3 friends to join, and use my name, James Williams, as the person that referred them, that I and the 3 that join will receive some powerful gifts including her book, The Jackrabbit Factor in PDF format, and will allow us to become part of a growing network of successful people who are changing the face of business and success on the internet.

Please take a look at it, and send some of your friends to do the same. Tell them to use your name in the referred to box. There is no charge for joining and you will be opting in to a network of people that are making a difference in the lives of so many others.

Leave me a comment, and let me know what you think.


No comments: